- Must be a native speaker of English or acquired an education in English for at least 12 years.
- Hold at least a Bachelor's Degree from a university. (Any subject or field is acceptable.)
- Be mentally and physically healthy.
- Exhibit professional qualities and work habits.
Not required, but advantageous:
- Have prior teaching experience in any field in your home country or teaching experience at any level in Japan
- Hold a teaching qualification from your home country, or qualifications such as CELTA, DELTA, TESOL
- Basic Japanese ability (formal study or self-taught)
- Have an international driver's license or Japanese driver's license
Application Process Expectations
Send us your application, required documents and cover letter. If you pass the initial application screening, we will invite you to an interview.
We will interview you either in person and/or via Skype. Here we will get to know you a little better, assess your abilities, review your work history and discuss open positions which you are qualified for. This is also a good time for you to ask questions and raise any concerns you may have.
If the interview stage is successful, we will move on to reviewing the terms and conditions of the particular position and contract you are applying for. This will be to inform you of pay, work conditions, paid leave, and other contractual obligations. Once you have signed the contract one of our staff will be assigned to assist with your transition.